Discover the cookbooks that made an impact to some of your favorite chefs on Bite Me: Write Now
We turn to our literary heroes, starting with Micky Fenix, the President of the Food Writers Association of the Philippines who will read one of her favourite winning entries from the Doreen Gamboa Fernandez Food Writing Award, the most prestigious food writing competition in the country.
Followed by a canapé of young chefs who share the cookbook that has had the most influence and impact on their culinary lives.
We end with a casual conversation with two food editors, Jed Doble and Spanky Enriquez who will give tips and insights on what it takes to be a good food writer.
Subscribe to Metro.Style YouTube channel – http://bit.ly/MetroDotStyle
Follow us on our social media accounts:
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Metro’s Top 10 Best Dressed Men | ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- ‘Catch Me, I’m in Love’ FULL MOVIE | Sarah Geronimo, Gerald Anderson | YouTube Super Stream
- Flag/ Fan Friday PHILIPPINES (Geography Now!)
- The ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD TOUR THROUGH LA! | Fung Bros
- Filipino Food 101 with Jo Koy | Sean in the Wild
- some asian book recs to fight the racists
- Trying Filipino Snacks – Merrell Twins
- trying not famous filipino candy 🍬🍭🇵🇭
- ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD FEAST in LITTLE MANILA New York!
- Ways To Style: A Barong??? | 5 Outfits
- I made a 3 course meal following a Disney Princess Cookbook!
- KIDS EAT FILIPINO SNACKS! | Kids Vs. Food
- How to create CUSTOMIZED & PERSONALIZED PHILIPPINE FLAG STICKER LAYER
- Miss Philippines Earth 2017: Cultural attire
- Eating Filipino Cracker Nuts