EPISODE 1: TRYING FILIPINO CANDIES FROM THE 2000s (THROWBACK) 👧🏻👦🏻🍭 | JULIA ONG
Magka-diabetes man, at least happy! CHAAAAR HAHAHA trying out these 90’s candies na surely namiss natin mga GEN Y & Z! hihi
SIGAR DADDY COOKIE CO.:
Hi people, I hope you like my video. You can comment down below if you have any suggestion and comments 🙂 Please like if you enjoy, share and subscribe.
Youtube Audio Library
✨ THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED ✨
Let’s be friends 🙂
Instagram: juliamaeong (https://www.instagram.com/juliamaeong/)
Twitter: juliaaaong (https://twitter.com/juliaaaong)
Facebook: juliamaeong (https://www.facebook.com/juliamaeong)
THANK YOU EVERYONE! ❤️
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Mom's 1960 Filipino Gown | Something Borrowed, Something New
- Pirated DVD in the Philippines…. The Cheap Low Cost Video..But it's just wrong …It's illegal….
- Native Filipino's Images in Late 1800s- Early 1900s / Traditional Baro't Saya / Filipiniana Dress
- In a Nutshell – Episode 3: Opening a Filipino Restaurant Outside the Country
- 😆FILIPINO CANDY TASTE TEST😋 | We Are The Davises
- trying not famous filipino candy 🍬🍭🇵🇭
- Americans Try Filipino Candy
- Is Filipino Candy Better Than Mexican Candy? Filipino Candy or Mexican Candy/Snack Swap & Reactions
- Making Native Filipino Hats |
- Trying Filipino Snacks – Merrell Twins
- How Filipino Candy Favorites Got Its Names | Way Back When | Esquire Philippines
- Metro’s Top 10 Best Dressed Men | ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- The ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD TOUR THROUGH LA! | Fung Bros
- Sticker Con MNL 2020 (sticker enthusiasts' convention)
- ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD FEAST in LITTLE MANILA New York!
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.