Instant Pot Asian Cookbook Presentation with Author Pat Tanumihardja
Sat, May 22, 2021 | 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM PDT
Cookbook author Patricia Tanumihardja shows us how to make Instant Pot Asian Meals: Fast, Fresh & Affordable recipes!
Purchase a copy of the cookbook here at Eastwind Books of Berkeley: https://www.asiabookcenter.com/store/p2557/Instant_Pot_Asian_Pressure_Cooker_Meals._Fast%2C_Fresh_%26_Affordable.html
About the author: Born in Indonesia and raised in Singapore, Patricia Tanumihardja has been a food and lifestyle writer for over a decade and her bylines appear in many online and print publications. Pat credits her eclectic culinary aptitude and global outlook to her multicultural background. From personal essays to a treatise on soy sauce, she writes about the intersection of food, culture, and history. When it comes to recipes, she especially enjoys pairing tradition with modern-day sensibilities. She is the author of 4 books on pan-Asian cooking and her latest, Asian Pickles at Home and Instant Pot Asian Pressure Cooker Meals: Fast, Fresh & Affordable, are out now! Pat lives in Springfield, VA with her husband and son. Find Pat on Twitter: @PicklesandTea, Instagram: @Pickles.and.Tea and online: SmithsonianAPA.org/PicklesandTea
This event is co-sponsored by Oakland Asian Cultural Center. www.oacc.cc
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Easy Asian Cookbooks: Korean, Filipino, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese Cookbooks by Chef Maggie Chow
- 5 ASIAN COOKBOOKS I LOVE!
- Asian Book Recommendations!
- some asian book recs to fight the racists
- Filipino Food Cookbook
- I made a 3 course meal following a Disney Princess Cookbook!
- FILIPINO COOKBOOK REVIEW ft. Allie Cuerdo, Keesa Ocampo & PJ Quesada | Kitchen Conversations
- Cultural dress up lwhat Asian are you?|Tiktok compilations
- New Filipino Cookbook
- Filipino Kitchen Cookbook
- Filipino Cookbook For Beginners
- Authentic Filipino Cookbook
- Filipino Vegetarian Cookbook
- Filipino Dessert Cookbook
- Vegan Filipino Cookbook