Mom's 1960 Filipino Gown | Something Borrowed, Something New
Joi is proud of her Filipino culture, but Mom’s 1960’s coronation-wedding gown is over the top and literally weighs her down!
Choosing a wedding dress is an incredibly important decision — especially when a bride is deliberating between a family heirloom and a new gown that reflects her unique taste. Kelly and Sam will assist the brides on Something Borrowed, Something New in making one of the most important decisions for their wedding day!
Want more Something Borrowed, Something New? Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/2cvCt4d
TLC is a global lifestyle and entertainment destination, presenting non-scripted and scripted programming featuring real life stories and universal themes that resonate with viewers around the world.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Filipino Gown
- Filipino Gown For Women
- ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD FEAST in LITTLE MANILA New York!
- EPISODE 1: TRYING FILIPINO CANDIES FROM THE 2000s (THROWBACK) 👧🏻👦🏻🍭 | JULIA ONG
- Native Filipino's Images in Late 1800s- Early 1900s / Traditional Baro't Saya / Filipiniana Dress
- Philippine Crest New Era 59Fifty Fitted Hat Red Gray Under Brim
- My New Traditional Filipino Hat Philippines – Salakot
- Pirated DVD in the Philippines…. The Cheap Low Cost Video..But it's just wrong …It's illegal….
- Pinay teen turns heads after wearing traditional Filipiniana gown to prom
- Eggslut creator releases new Filipino-American cookbook: Amboy
- Philippines Street Food – AMAZING Filipino Food at Aling Sosing's Carinderia in Manila!
- Filipino Mom Gifts
- Filipino Mom
- Trying Filipino Snacks – Merrell Twins
- The ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD TOUR THROUGH LA! | Fung Bros