My New Traditional Filipino Hat Philippines – Salakot
Cris Bamboo brought me another hat. He said after all the bamboo videos I needed a bamboo hat. This is a Filipino traditional Salakot. This type of hat is popular in the rice fields. This style is used not only in the Philippines, but throughout Asia.
I have blog http://Jacknorthrup.com/blog . It has some pictures to complement many of the videos, sometimes extended articles and some videos not publicly released on YouTube. If you enjoy our YouTube Channel I am quite sure you will enjoy the blog.
Thank You and Stop on by and say Hello.
Jack Northrup and Myra Reyes
My retirement in the Philippines began in Sept 6, 2012. I filled a backpack with drawing/art material to write and headed overseas to live a dream. I play and make videos of my life in the Philippines. My life overseas has been the adventure of my lifetime. This Vlog of life here is for my memories and show my friends and family back in the USA the Filipino lifestyle and show the world the joy of overseas retirement..
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- 5549 Philippines Brimmed Hat Salakot
- TRADITIONAL COSTUMES OF THE PHILIPPINES
- Make a Filipino Salakot
- ✧*。how i make my diy sticker (*˘︶˘*)♡ | philippines | tagalog
- Philippine Crest New Era 59Fifty Fitted Hat Red Gray Under Brim
- Filipino Salakot
- New Tagalog Movie Genre Romantic Action Comedy Enjoy – Jack 'n popoy
- Flag of the Philippines : Historical Evolution ( with the national anthem of the Philippines)
- BEST BOOKS BY FILIPINO AUTHORS OF 2020 // booktube philippines
- Native Filipino's Images in Late 1800s- Early 1900s / Traditional Baro't Saya / Filipiniana Dress
- Filipino Clothes Traditional Women
- FILIPINO-CANADIANS WEAR TRADITIONAL CLOTHING OF IGOROT/IGOROT TRADITIONS/KEITH AS A TRIBAL LEADER
- Filipino Traditional Dresses For Women
- Reviving Traditional Fashion Tarnished by a Dictator
- Filipino Traditional