My Puhunan: Indio Filipino Clothing by Menan De Leon
Indio Filipino Clothing founder and co-owner Menan de Leon talks about his goal to promote Philippine history and culture through his clothing line, and clarifies misconceptions about the baybayin script. Indio Filipino Clothing co-owner Meliza de Leon gives a tour of the clothing line’s production house, and shows how the designs are printed on their shirts.
Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! – http://bit.ly/TheABSCBNNews
Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV
and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:
Visit our website at http://news.abs-cbn.com
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Indio Filipino Clothing | Beebeelee Entrepinoy Story
- Young entrepreneur brings traditional Filipino clothing to Australia with modern twist
- Top 5 Filipino Clothing Brands 2019
- BEST BOOKS BY FILIPINO AUTHORS OF 2020 // booktube philippines
- FILIPINO FILMMAKER SHOOTS CLOTHING LINE (VLOG!) | Vrylle
- Reviving Traditional Fashion Tarnished by a Dictator
- Filipino-Style Pork Stir-Fried Noodles (Lechon Pancit) By Jeepney
- Pan de Sal Saves the Day | A Filipino Kids Books READ ALOUD! (in English w/Tagalog text, too!)
- Books By Filipino Authors You Can Pick Up for API Month! [cc]
- Filipino Traditional Clothing
- Filipino Clothing
- Filipino Clothing Men
- Filipino Clothing For Women
- Filipino Womens Clothing
- ✧*。how i make my diy sticker (*˘︶˘*)♡ | philippines | tagalog
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.