Ultimate FILIPINO FOOD Feast in San Diego, California
👕 GET the Philippines shirt I’m wearing: https://traveldeeper.shop
🎥 WATCH “24 Hours in San Diego” video: https://youtu.be/V5JCU_srEBY
🔔 SUBSCRIBE for more travel videos: https://bit.ly/you-da-best
The Philippines is a very special place to me. Traveling around the country for 4 months was one of my all-time favorite travel experiences. Filipino food and Filipino people were the two biggest reasons for my wonderful memories across the country.
I decided to venture off to National City in Southern San Diego to visit the popular Filipino community to try as much Filipino food as possible in 1+ Days. I was told this was the best Filipino food in San Diego, so I went to four different Filipino restaurants to find out for myself.
We started the day eating Pandesal, Carioca and Bibingka at Valerio’s Bakery in National City. Then it was right next door to Tita’s Kitchenette for a ton of Filipino dishes; including Pork Adobo, Sisig, Pancit, Kare-Kare, and Lumpias.
Next we went to Manila Sunset for Bangus and Halo-Halo; two great Filipino food dishes. Last, but definitely not least, the following day we went to Porky’s Lechon where Mike setup a massive Kamayan Feast featuring Lechon.
It was an incredible Filipino Food experience in San Diego, California!
🙋🏻♂️ COME SAY “HI” ON INSTAGRAM
🌎 20% OFF MY TRAVEL COURSE WITH CODE: “YOUTUBE”
👕 TRAVEL DEEPER MERCH
📸 IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOS WITH MY LIGHTROOM PRESETS
📚 10 BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
🎵 COPYRIGHT FREE MUSIC I USE FOR ALL VIDEOS
⚙️ MY CAMERA GEAR & TRAVEL ESSENTIALS
WHO AM I?
Hi! My name is Gareth Leonard, an American Travel YouTuber with a passion for slow, meaningful Travel. I have spent the past 12+ years traveling around the world while creating travel vlogs to help inspire and educate people to “Travel Deeper.”
If you enjoy my work, please subscribe to this channel and turn on the notifications bell to stay up-to-date with my travel deeper adventures.
Daily updates can also be found on my Instagram Stories (@traveldeeper), so if you’ve read this far, send me a DM with the “🦊” emoji so I know you’re a real one!
Thanks for following along! 🙏
p.s. Don’t forget to subscribe and hit that notifications bell, it helps a ton!
#TravelDeeper #travelvlog #sandiego #california
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD FEAST in LITTLE MANILA New York!
- Philippines Street Food – AMAZING Filipino Food at Aling Sosing's Carinderia in Manila!
- The ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD TOUR THROUGH LA! | Fung Bros
- Manila's BEST Street Food Guide – FILIPINO FOOD in Quiapo + Binondo | Street Food in The Philippines
- FILIPINO FOOD TOUR in LA’s Filipinotown! DIY BBQ & Best STREET FOOD
- Filipino Food 101 with Jo Koy | Sean in the Wild
- Top 10 Filipino Food: Most Popular Food in Philippines (Famous Filipino Food)
- Reviving the Filipino Food Revolution in Los Angeles | NBCLA
- 24 Hours of Only FILIPINO Food in Korea pt.1
- Filipino Listening Practice – Buying Shirts in a Sale in Philippines
- ‘Catch Me, I’m in Love’ FULL MOVIE | Sarah Geronimo, Gerald Anderson | YouTube Super Stream
- KIDS EAT FILIPINO SNACKS! | Kids Vs. Food
- Filipino Food *GALORE* Mukbang – Moms Foodtruck is here
- Cooking Spaghetti Sauce Filipino Style in the Philippines
- 4 Amazing Sauces of Filipino Street Food | ANG SARAP GRABE
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.