We made Filipino Christmas Lantern & Christmas Cookies – VLOGMAS 2020
We decided to make sugar cookies and decorate them! Well.. Emily baked while Jon goofed off. LOL. Emily loves to bake and it is tradition in her family to decorate cookies. We also wanted to show you guys our tree and the Christmas lantern (parol) we made.
Let us know what you think!
We finally have an instagram account!!! Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/theimperials.ak
Question for you guys: What is your favorite Christmas Tradition?
Christmas Cookies Recipe:
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
-Heat the oven to 375. Bake for 7-8 minutes until lightly brown.
Vanilla Butter Frosting Recipe:
1/3 cup soft butter
3 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
About 2 tablespoons milk
We Are Jon & Emily. We are based in Anchorage, Alaska. We love to travel, eat and do fun challenges together.
Follow us on instagram https://www.instagram.com/theimperials.ak
How We Met – https://youtu.be/nY9Gbzw7wc4
Answering Interracial Couple Questions – https://youtu.be/b4RnPi55O74
Checkout our other videos:
Challenges – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Q0wiZVAYhTfvt7xmdXtKQplVr31Kgn3
Vlogs – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Q0wiZVAYhSlI4TEtJOHujArBnsFUuYy
Travel – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Q0wiZVAYhTEHrgrxaiORnEZIDgFrLXX
Alaska – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Q0wiZVAYhSR94QH7kfRbqo8FTRic7QB
Reaction Videos – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Q0wiZVAYhQeF4xu32TNHPiZxACbgsEp
For Inquiries email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF you are interested in lifestyle, tech and architecture videos, checkout Jon’s Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/JonImperial
Follow Jon on IG – https://www.instagram.com/jonimperial
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Filipino Christmas Lantern
- Filipino Christmas Star
- Filipino Christmas Lights
- 😆FILIPINO CANDY TASTE TEST😋 | We Are The Davises
- Filipino Cookies
- I made a 3 course meal following a Disney Princess Cookbook!
- Native Hat made from Pandan leaves (Karagumoy) Philippine handicrafts
- Discover the cookbooks that made an impact to some of your favorite chefs on Bite Me: Write Now
- Book Review | Modern Filipino Writers And Why We Should Read Their Books
- 4 Amazing Sauces of Filipino Street Food | ANG SARAP GRABE
- Americans & Filipinos Swap Snacks
- THE BEST SUKANG SAWSAWAN RECIPE! | 2 WAYS VINEGAR DIPPING SAUCE
- BEST BOOKS BY FILIPINO AUTHORS OF 2020 // booktube philippines
- JAPANESE TRIES SUPER SOUR FILIPINO CANDY!!【YAKEE】
- Ultimate FILIPINO FOOD Feast in San Diego, California
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.