FILIPINO-CANADIANS WEAR TRADITIONAL CLOTHING OF IGOROT/IGOROT TRADITIONS/KEITH AS A TRIBAL LEADER
Keith and his siblings are 50% Ilokano, 25% Bicolano, 25% Igorot and 100% Filipino-Canadian. His grandparents bought them Igorot clothing and they loved it. They played as tribal villagers. Keith was obviously, the leader.
The video also provides information about some common traditions out of the many cultural traditions of Igorots. We are proud Igorots and so as my children. I hope you enjoy the video. Thank you for watching. Please give it a thumbs up if you like it and if you love it please consider subscribing. Thank you for your support
I want to thank my cousins, aunties, and uncles whom I got some pictures and videos especially Auntie Linda Bangaan, cousin Francis Biaca and others.
Attribution Creative commons
By Scorpion prinz at English Wikipedia, CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5871812
The Kalinga Soul Through The Music of Alex Madullawan Tumapang
Tribal sounds of the Philippines • IFUGAO
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Filipino Traditional Clothing
- Young entrepreneur brings traditional Filipino clothing to Australia with modern twist
- Filipino Women Traditional Clothing
- Traditional Filipino Clothing For Women
- FILIPINO FILMMAKER SHOOTS CLOTHING LINE (VLOG!) | Vrylle
- Indio Filipino Clothing | Beebeelee Entrepinoy Story
- My Puhunan: Indio Filipino Clothing by Menan De Leon
- Top 5 Filipino Clothing Brands 2019
- Filipino Tribal Necklace
- Tribal Filipino Hoodie
- Filipino Tribal Dress
- Filipino Tribal Costume
- Filipino Tribal Mask
- Filipino Tribal Shirts
- Filipino Tribal Tattoos