ISLA STORY EP 3: Barong Tagalog, A Philippine Tradition
Native Barong Tagalog is the official national costume and common formal attire of Filipino men in the Philippines. Occasionally called Baro. It is a see-through and lightweight normally worn untucked over an undershirt. It is made up of pineapple (piña) leaf fiber and delicately hand-loomed.
Try one when you visit the Philippines!
Don’t forget to follow/subscribed/check us on:
‘Follow your heartbeat’
#IslaStory #Barong #National #Costume #Tradition #ExcusivelyHisTailoring #Philippines #Travel #Adventure #Activity #IslaStoryph
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Filipino Barong Tagalog For Boys
- Barong Tagalog Filipino
- Barong Tagalog For Women Filipino
- Barong Tagalog For Men Filipino
- Filipino Barong Tagalog For Kids
- Philippine National Anthem – "Lupang Hinirang" (TL/EN)
- How to create CUSTOMIZED & PERSONALIZED PHILIPPINE FLAG STICKER LAYER
- Philippine Crest New Era 59Fifty Fitted Hat Red Gray Under Brim
- History Filipino Barong
- ✧*。how i make my diy sticker (*˘︶˘*)♡ | philippines | tagalog
- Ways To Style: A Barong??? | 5 Outfits
- Symbols, Origin and Meaning: Philippine National flag
- Filipino Kali Weapons Barong Kris Kampilan
- Philippines Filipino Tagalog Movie Dvd
- Visayan Barong (TraditionalFilipinoWeapons.com) vs. Bottles