Philippine Crest New Era 59Fifty Fitted Hat Red Gray Under Brim
ECapCity.com has another Philippine Crest New Era 59Fifty Fitted Hat. The Filipino New Era Fitted Cap is Red base with the Crest in White, Royal Blue, Red and Yellow. Philippines New Era custom 59Fifty fitted Cap in all Red with a Filipino Crest. In the back of the New Era 5950 cap is the Philippines Sun with Gray Under Brim. Why not cop one and represent? On ECC shelves now, don’t sleep.
Shop directly through the video or in the links below. Stay tuned for more episodes coming soon.
Connect with ECapCity: http://www.ecapcity.com/contacts
#filipino #Philippines #Newerahat #Fitted #Graybottoms #Greenbottoms #grayunderbrim #greenunderbrim #Pinkunderbrim #Redunderbrim #PinkBottom #Redbottom #NewEraCap #ECAPCITY
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Filipino Hat Fitted
- Native Hat made from Pandan leaves (Karagumoy) Philippine handicrafts
- My New Traditional Filipino Hat Philippines – Salakot
- ISLA STORY EP 3: Barong Tagalog, A Philippine Tradition
- Mom's 1960 Filipino Gown | Something Borrowed, Something New
- How to create CUSTOMIZED & PERSONALIZED PHILIPPINE FLAG STICKER LAYER
- What the Ancient Filipinos Called a "Hat"
- ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD FEAST in LITTLE MANILA New York!
- Filipinoish | Henny & Lumpia | Masterpiece Filipino Hat
- Philippine Terno Part 1
- Trying Filipino Snacks – Merrell Twins
- Philippine National Anthem – "Lupang Hinirang" (TL/EN)
- Symbols, Origin and Meaning: Philippine National flag
- 100 Years of Beauty: Philippines | Research Behind the Looks | Cut
- Miss Philippines Earth 2017: Cultural attire