Filipino Food 101 with Jo Koy | Sean in the Wild
Eating with Jo Koy is a lot like seeing his stand-up routine: loud, in your face, and filled with stories about his eccentric Filipino family. When it came time for Sean Evans to dive head first into the menu at Jeepney Filipino Gastropub in NYC, the choice for a dinner companion was a no-brainer. From staples like chicken adobo and arroz caldo, to now-legendary dishes like halo-halo and balut, Jo breaks down the Filipino food dos and don’ts as only he could. Will Sean convince Jo to give balut another shot, or will he swear off bird embryos for ever? Find out on an all new SITW.
Subscribe to First We Feast on YouTube: http://goo.gl/UxFzhK
Check out more of First We Feast here:
Tweets by firstwefeast
First We Feast videos offer an iconoclastic view into the culinary world, taking you behind-the-scenes with some of the country’s best chefs and finding the unexpected places where food and pop culture intersect.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- FILIPINO FOOD TOUR in LA’s Filipinotown! DIY BBQ & Best STREET FOOD
- Jo Koy: DVD Exclusive – DJ Josephine (Comedy Central Stand-Up)
- ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD FEAST in LITTLE MANILA New York!
- Manila's BEST Street Food Guide – FILIPINO FOOD in Quiapo + Binondo | Street Food in The Philippines
- Philippines Street Food – AMAZING Filipino Food at Aling Sosing's Carinderia in Manila!
- Ultimate FILIPINO FOOD Feast in San Diego, California
- Top 10 Filipino Food: Most Popular Food in Philippines (Famous Filipino Food)
- Filipino Listening Practice – Buying Shirts in a Sale in Philippines
- The ULTIMATE FILIPINO FOOD TOUR THROUGH LA! | Fung Bros
- Reviving the Filipino Food Revolution in Los Angeles | NBCLA
- 24 Hours of Only FILIPINO Food in Korea pt.1
- KIDS EAT FILIPINO SNACKS! | Kids Vs. Food
- ‘Catch Me, I’m in Love’ FULL MOVIE | Sarah Geronimo, Gerald Anderson | YouTube Super Stream
- Filipino Food *GALORE* Mukbang – Moms Foodtruck is here
- Cooking Spaghetti Sauce Filipino Style in the Philippines