5 ASIAN COOKBOOKS I LOVE!
I love cooking AND eating Asian foods (and wandering down all of the aisles of Asian markets). It’s my favorite way to introduce my kids to the world around them without having to hop on a plane. Check out these titles and get cooking! They’re fun just to browse, too.
1. NIGHT + MARKET: Delicious Thai Food to Facilitate Drinking and Fun-Having Amongst Friends (by Kris Yenbamroong)
2. Double Awesome Chinese Food: Irresistible and Totally Achievable Recipes from Our Chinese-American Kitchen (by Andrew, Irene, & Margaret Li)
3. The Food of India: A Journey for Food Lovers (by Priya Wickramasinghe)
4. Japanese Women Don’t Get Old or Fat: Secrets of My Mother’s Tokyo Kitchen (by Naomi Moriyama and William Doyle)
5. I AM A FILIPINO And This is How We Cook (by Nicole Ponseca & Miguel Trinidad)
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Easy Asian Cookbooks: Korean, Filipino, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese Cookbooks by Chef Maggie Chow
- I Love My Filipino Dad
- I Love My Filipino Girlfriend
- I Love My Filipino Boyfriend
- I Love Filipino Tank Top
- I Love My Filipino Husband
- I Love My Filipino Wife
- ‘Babe I Love You’ FULL MOVIE | Anne Curtis, Sam Milby | YouTube Super Stream
- Instant Pot Asian Cookbook Presentation with Author Pat Tanumihardja
- some asian book recs to fight the racists
- Asian Book Recommendations!
- I made a 3 course meal following a Disney Princess Cookbook!
- Discover the cookbooks that made an impact to some of your favorite chefs on Bite Me: Write Now
- Cultural dress up lwhat Asian are you?|Tiktok compilations
- Love Affair Filipino