Pirated DVD in the Philippines…. The Cheap Low Cost Video..But it's just wrong …It's illegal….
A cheap way to watch a movie but usually very poor quality please feel free to contact me at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
I made this video for educational purposes I don’t recommend or condone the purchase of anything pirated it hurts the economy….These DVD in the video do not belong to me they was obtained for educational purposes only…
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Native Filipino's Images in Late 1800s- Early 1900s / Traditional Baro't Saya / Filipiniana Dress
- This Filipino Guy Sells Pirated DVD Movies. Travel to Manila Philippines and See Poverty
- A lot of Pirated DVD
- Manila's BEST Street Food Guide – FILIPINO FOOD in Quiapo + Binondo | Street Food in The Philippines
- Philippines Street Food – AMAZING Filipino Food at Aling Sosing's Carinderia in Manila!
- Filipino and I'm proud of it! T-Shirt
- Filipino Listening Practice – Renting a DVD in The Philippines
- EPISODE 1: TRYING FILIPINO CANDIES FROM THE 2000s (THROWBACK) 👧🏻👦🏻🍭 | JULIA ONG
- Filipino Listening Practice – Buying Shirts in a Sale in Philippines
- Mom's 1960 Filipino Gown | Something Borrowed, Something New
- Fun With Flags #17 – Philippines Flag
- Opening to Maze Runner The Scorch Trials (2015) DVD (Philippines)
- Opening to Got to Believe Volume 5 (2014) DVD (Philippines)
- Cooking Spaghetti Sauce Filipino Style in the Philippines
- NATIONAL COSTUME – MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES (2008 – 2019)