Native Filipino's Images in Late 1800s- Early 1900s / Traditional Baro't Saya / Filipiniana Dress
The content of my channel it’s about our paradise country the Philippines and cooking Filipino foods in my own version also exploring the beauty of Belgium while temporary living with my Belgian partner and soon we’re vlog in the Philippines…I am grateful if you will support my channel… Thanks for watching and please don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe also please click the notification bell icon so that you can be notify for my next video…Than you very much much and May the God bless you always…Stay safe and healthy both of us…
Positive Quotes #1
Never regret a day in your life,
Good days give you happiness,
Bad days give you experience
Positive Quotes #2
Never blame anyone in your life,
Good people give you happiness,
Bad people give you experience,
Worst people give you a lesson and,
Best people give you memories…
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Pirated DVD in the Philippines…. The Cheap Low Cost Video..But it's just wrong …It's illegal….
- Philippines Street Food – AMAZING Filipino Food at Aling Sosing's Carinderia in Manila!
- Manila's BEST Street Food Guide – FILIPINO FOOD in Quiapo + Binondo | Street Food in The Philippines
- Mom's 1960 Filipino Gown | Something Borrowed, Something New
- EPISODE 1: TRYING FILIPINO CANDIES FROM THE 2000s (THROWBACK) 👧🏻👦🏻🍭 | JULIA ONG
- My New Traditional Filipino Hat Philippines – Salakot
- Pinay teen turns heads after wearing traditional Filipiniana gown to prom
- Ultimate FILIPINO FOOD Feast in San Diego, California
- Filipino Listening Practice – Buying Shirts in a Sale in Philippines
- Filipino Children S Books
- Iphone 6s Filipino Case
- Filipino Phone Case Iphone 6s
- Filipino Native Dress
- Young entrepreneur brings traditional Filipino clothing to Australia with modern twist
- Native Hat made from Pandan leaves (Karagumoy) Philippine handicrafts
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.